Thursday 31 October 2013

Costume!

Hey everyone!

So today is Halloween! What's everyone dressing up as? 

The theme for today's nails is Costumes! Now I'm a bad person because I have done them on false nails again! I can explain! Has anyone checked out The Nailasaurus? She has come up with one of the best designs I have seen called 'Nimbus' which you can see here, and I've currently got them on my nails! Which I will post in a couple of days.

I used Barry M White, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, Miss Sporty Black, 17 Fast Finish FURY, Tesco All About Nails Poppy Red, a dotting tool and a small brush.


We've got the witch hat, the vampire, the mummy and the skeleton.

Pop up and chat to us, give us suggestions on what you want to see or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr & Bloglovin'

Who's your favourite bloggers?

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment