Saturday 2 November 2013

Bronzy Brown Make-up TUTORIAL

Hey everyone, I haven't done a make-up tutorial in what feels like forever! So definitely comment or tag rrbeautyxo on twitter, instagram, tumblr to give me some ideas of what you would like to see! Ok, so on with the tutorial...


List of products I used: 
Face: Simple Pore Minimiser, Simple Moisturiser, Simple Spot Zapper, Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation (natural), Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder.
Eyes: Unbranded Eyeshadow Palette, Colour Unlimited Eyeshadow Palette with a set of three colours, Bronze, Gold and Purple (sorry it doesn't have a specific name), Rimmel London Kohl Eyeliner, Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara. 



Step 1: First apply a goldy, bronze eyeshadow all over your lid.
Step 2: Use a blending brush, blend a dark brown eyeshadow into your crease.
Step 3: Line your top lash line with black eyeliner, dragging it out to where you finished your eyeshadow to create a flick.
Step 4: Apply as many coats as you want of your chosen mascara. (Before this step I did curl my lashes)
Step 5: I have also dragged some brown eyeshadow underneath my bottom lash line instead of using an eyeliner. And again applied mascara to my bottom lashes.


Ok so I did want to show you guys what the finished look, looked like with my eye open so here it is! I hope you like it because I kinda winged this tutorial, I had nothing set out and I didn't look at a make-up look and copy from it, I just kinda went with my own thing. 





I hope you like this look, please follow us on tumblr, twitter, instagram and bloglovin' we would really appreciate it! Thank you!


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment