Monday 18 November 2013

Outfit Of The Night!

Hello everyone! So I went out for dinner with my family last week and so I thought I would show you what I wore! I will list where everything is from and with links as well and how much everything was. P.S I look so tall in the photograph but I'm actually only 5'5.. P.P.S sorry for shitty quality of the photograph, the mother took it ;)



What I'm wearing:
  • Gold Studded Leather Jacket: Primark £25 
  • Silvery Chiffon Dip Hem Blouse: New Look £8
  • Shiny Wet Look Leggings: Boohoo £9.99
  • Wood Platform Black Lace up Heels: Brought from Preloved, originally from Truffle Shoes £12.99
If you're wondering about my hair, I just straightened it, nothing too fancy. My make-up was like one of my previous make-up tutorials which you can view here.



I hope you enjoyed this, please follow us on twitter, instagram, tumblr and bloglovin'

Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment