Saturday 30 November 2013

L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti Gradient!

Hey everyone!

So it's 25 days until Christmas, who's excited? I know I am! Which also means there will be some Christmas nail art soon!

Today I have a very simple glitter gradient look. I have wanted this type of polish for so long it's not even funny and I finally got it!

I used Rimmel STRONGER base coat, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, and L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Top Coat Confetti.



Also the other day I made one of my own nail polishes! I was so proud of myself! I might post it in a couple of days that's if you guys want to see?!

You can comment below or find us on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin', Instagram and Tumblr. Tell us what you want to see!

Also a bit late but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :)

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment