Monday 11 November 2013

Drugstore Haul!

Hey everyone, so here is a haul for you of all the products that I have bought over the past few months. I hope you enjoy it! NOTE: Some of these products I got on a deal so that is why there are two. But some products I did get on a deal I have only included once in the photograph, don't know why...I should have done everything really...ah well.

Products bought: 
  • Lypsyl lip balm 
  • Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara 
  • Simple Face Wipes 
  • Simple Hydrating Moisturiser 
  • Simple Pore Minimiser 
  • Simple Action Spot Zapper 
  • Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation 
  • VO5 High Volume Hairspray 
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush





Most of these products were bought in Superdrug, however while shopping around I found the occasional product for so much cheaper so I had to pick it up! 

I have already started using all of these products, so here are some reviews on what I think of them so far. 

Lypsyl lip balm: My lips are so chapped this time of year, this works very well but after I put it on my lips the taste is not so good and I would rather have something that tasted better like Strawberry or something. So I do recommend it but the taste really gets in your mouth,eww. 

Simple Pore Minimising Gel: I previously used a toner which I thought would tone my pores as my pores are so awful! :( But I decided to try this gel out instead and it really feels like it's working into my skin, I lather loads of it on and it barely goes down inside the bottle! So i'm glad I got a deal on this and picked up two! 

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush: I use Batiste quite a lot on my hair, I previously used the original version of Batiste which was great, but because I was running out I thought I would try a new one with a different smell. I bought this one and I can say it works but smells really weird and it isn't so nice...I still use it on my hair because it does the trick but I would recommend going for another smell. 


I hope you enjoyed this haul and would like to see more! I have a few ideas for the next coming weeks so stayed tuned, it includes my Fashion Winter Essentials and an OOTN (Outfit Of The Night). 

Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Bloglovin'. 


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment