Thursday 14 November 2013

Striping Nail Art!

Hey everyone!

So it's been an extremely busy week, but I just about managed to get my nails done before I went out for a meal for my nan's birthday!

I did some striping nail art that took me absolutely forever to do! 

I used Rimmel STRONGER base coat, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, Barry M Gelly Plum, Rimmel Superwear Topcoat and striping tape!


I didn't get the chance to clean up around the edges which is really bad I know but I was literally running around the house trying to get ready on time! 

This originally wasn't going to be a review, but I strongly advise if your doing nail art designs to NOT get the Rimmel Superwear Topcoat, I was looking forward to using this, but as you can see it didn't really work out that well, it smudged all the colouring, it shrunk the polish, and took forever to dry! I hate having to say mean things :(

What's your cheapest favorite top coat? Write a comment down below or tell us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin' and Tumblr!

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment