Wednesday 20 November 2013

E.L.F Make Up Brush Review!

Hey guys so I have something different for you today! 

Instead of nails I have an E.L.F. Make Up Brush Review! Now when I say I'm completely new to the 'make up world' I mean it, I'm 18 years old and the only make up I have depended on was my trusty concealer, eyeliner and mascara! But since starting this blog with Rosie I have started to get into make up more and more, constantly watching youtube tutorials and I now own two lipsticks (which I might do a review on soon depends how this one goes) and 5 make up brushes! I will hopefully soon be able to go shopping and get some more make up and might even do a haul!

The brushes I bought I would say would be the 'beginners brushes' so if you're starting out like me I would definitely recommend these 5! 






Eyeshadow Brush 




I'm going to start off by saying I'm awful at reviews so I'm sorry in advance! For the price this brush is absolutely amazing! It's soft and so far no bristle have fallen out, it applies the eyeshadows great, its the perfect size for my eyes (bonus!) and it blends really well.






Smudge Eye Sponge




 Sorry for the poor quality photo's! I'm repainting my room so my 'studio' is in pieces! The sponge is very...spongey...? It blends out eyeliner really well, so I imagine it would be great for a smokey eye look, the website also says it blends eyeshadows as well but I haven't tried that out yet so I can't really comment on it.





Small Angled Brush




This brush is great! I used it on eyebrows and it was amazing! I haven't used it for eyeliner yet, but it looks like it would be a great brush for it, it's also really soft which is great because you don't want a scratchy brush going across your eyeline (ouch)





Complexion Brush




This is by far THE softest brush I have ever touched, I could literally sit there all day just brushing it all over my face, and I'm not kidding! The only thing I don't like about this brush is the smell! I used it with my blusher and it is great, it picks up the blush product really well and it spreads evenly on your face.





Powder Brush



This is the only brush I haven't tried yet (so I technically shouldn't review it...oh well!) I will be using this for foundation, which from the reviews I read most people have used it for, its soft but stiff-ish so it would be great with blending the foundation around your face.






Overall they're great quality and brilliant prices, I definitely recommend them!

So there is my first review! Hope I didn't do to bad! I had to use most of my mum's make up to be able to test out the brushes!

Comment below or pop up to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin' or Tumblr, tell us what you want to see or if you liked this we want your opinions!

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment