Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Lights Nail Art!

Hey guys!

So I'm super uber happy! I won a Miss Sporty goody bag!! So hopefully when that arrives I shall put it up, and the Christmas tree is up! Which is what gave me inspiration for these nails!

On my ring finger I had this amazing idea in my head like when you take a photo of lights and they come up as larger circles, unfortunately I couldn't seem to get it to work out on my nails, I hate it when that happens!

I used Rimmel STRONGER base coat, Barry M White, Miss Sporty Black, Barry M Turquoise, Barry M Gelly Greenberry, Miss Sporty Yellow, Marks and Spencers Ruby, Black Acrylic Paint, a thin brush and a dotting tool.



Who likes the new layout of the blog? 

You can chat and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin' and Tumblr!

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment