Saturday 21 December 2013

Santa Nails!

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry about the lack of updates these last past couple of months, everything has been a bit busy and I hardly get the time to paint my nails! If you don't hear from either me or Rosie on here again before Christmas, then Merry Christmas! You most likely won't hear from us until after the New Year, where I'm hoping we'll be able to update to you all that happens over the holidays!

One of the major things that has happened is I have finally decided to do something good instead of sitting around doing nothing and have applied and been accepted to do a Nail Course at my local college! Hopefully I'll be able to take pictures of what I do and post it as well!

So today I have Santa Nails for you! For this I used Rimmel STRONGER base coat, Barry M White, Barry M Emerald Green, Tesco All About Nails  Poppy Red, Miss Sporty Black, Gold Acrylic Paint, Dotting Tool and a Small Paint Brush.







If you do wish to see a tutorial then please ask! You can comment below or pop up to us on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram!

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment