Saturday 4 January 2014

Gold Geometric & My Own Nail Wraps!

Hey everyone!

How was everyone's Christmas and New Year?

Sorry we haven't posted over the past couple of weeks, Christmas is always a major busy time for our families and we was both away during the New Year time! It's been majorly packed! Stupidly I forgot to take my camera with me so I didn't take a photo of my New Year nails but I guess you these ones today I'm showing could be New Year-ish...?

So I have seen a few people do these now and I thought they looked really cool so I thought I might give the whole DIY Nail Wraps a try!

For this I used Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil Gold, Barry M White, Miss Sporty Black, a small brush and a plastic sheet (like a sandwich bag!)


I would also like to point out the amazing thing that is IN my hand in the second photo...ohh yes... I FINALLY GOT A TOP COAT AND ITS SECHE VITE, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH IT!



If you do wish to see a tutorial then please ask! I could do a photo collage or a instagram video or even both!

You can comment below or pop up to us on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram!

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment