Tuesday 21 January 2014

Watercolour Tribal Nails!

Hey guys!

I completely forgot I did these! I did them back in September I think but I never got round to putting them up, although the more I look at them the more to me they look like a mess now! Think I might re-do them again soon! I might not post until next Monday as I keep getting headaches and I don't get my new glasses until then!

Unfortunately as it was so long ago I can't remember exactly which polishes they were but I THINK it was Miss Sporty Orange, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, Barry M Pink Flamingo, Barry M Turquoise, White & Black acrylic paint, a small brush and a dotter.





If you guys wish to see a tutorial then please do ask! It would give me an excuse to do them better!
You can find me here on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram

Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment