Saturday 18 January 2014

Smoke Effect Nails!

Hey guys!

So if you've seen the post down below you will know that Rosie will no longer be posting anymore (sad face!) Which means this will now be a all nail blog because I wouldnt know the first thing about fashion or make up!

You also might notice the major change of that this is no longer named RRBEAUTYXO, instead it's now renamed BexyNails.

So today for you I have the smoke effect nails, I saw it somewhere and I can't remember where so credit is to the person who done this that I can't remember who you are! (If you think you know who it is please tell me in the comments below so I can put it in because I hate not giving proper credit!)

For this I used Barry M Matte Espresso and Barry M White.



If you guys wish to see a tutorial then please do ask! 
You can find us here on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Bloglovin' and Instagram

Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment