Wednesday 8 January 2014

College!

Hey everyone!

So today I started College!!! And you will never guess what course I'm doing (well if you read a few other of my posts I bet you can guess!) NAILS!!!! Seriously guys the best decision I have made!

This was originally a nail post but I didn't get a chance to take a photo and unfortunately within a hour of being at the college I had to take them off! (let me cry!)

 Other than that it is so exciting learning all the different things, I got a hand and arm massage today, I felt like a zombie after it was that relaxing!

The only downside for me is not being able to wear nail polish on those two days and serious short nails! I will be doing acrylics so I'm not entirely sure if it will effect the blog but I WILL not give up on this blog and I'm here to stay!

If you want to get into contact with me or Rosie you can comment below or find us on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram!

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment