Sunday 26 January 2014

Burgundy Matte and Daisy Nails!

Hey everyone!

I'm going to start off another one of my post with an apology! My uploading schedule is completely random and I think it will be for quite some time! I will try to promise to post atleast twice a week but I have no ideas what days they will be! 

So today I have gone back to another matte polish (i'm loving them at the moment!) Seriously guys what's your fav matte topcoat, because the one I have (from primark!) takes forever to dry!

I also won't be posting many valentines nails! My college course requires me to do 4 mood boards and we have to come up with the ideas and one of them i'm choosing is Valentines. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!

So back to these nails! I used Barry M Matte Burgundy Crush, Yellow Acrylic paint, White Acrylic paint and a dotting tool!





If you guys wish to see a tutorial then please do ask!
You can find me here on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram

Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment