Friday 13 December 2013

Gradient Snowflake Nail Art!

Hey everyone!

So this week coming is going to be extremely emotional for me, I'm saying goodbye to my all time favourite boyband at there goodbye tour! Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure of meeting them and I probably won't then either (if I did I would probably faint!)

But I have done this Gradient Snowflake nail design and I have to admit I am in love with it! Sadly my camera has decided once again not to pick up the fine glitter on it (my camera is very temperamental)

For this I used Rimmel STRONGER base coat, Barry M White, Barry M Gelly Blueberry, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, Barry M Royal Glitter Pearl, a small paint brush, a dotting tool and small hexagonal glitter.





If you want to see a tutorial then pleaseeeee ask! You can comment below or pop up to us on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram!

Rebecca ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment