Wednesday 18 December 2013

BEAUTY HAUL!

Hello everyone! It's Rosie, first of all I just want to so say I know I haven't posted in such a long time, but I've been so busy! I'm going to try and post as much as I can, but it won't be as much as I used too!

I have a BEAUTY HAUL for you guys today! Some of these products I have purchased myself and others I have just recently got as Christmas presents from my friends! Hope you enjoy!


So BELOW I purchased 3 out of the 4 products here. First is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, usually I would go for a concealer from my favourite brand, Rimmel. However one of my favourite Youtube Make-up Artists is Tanya Burr and she absolutely loves this concealer so I thought I would try it out and it's amazing! Completely covers my spots and blends in so well with my foundation, so I definitely recommend this concealer as it's amazing quality and so cheap! 

Next is the Rimmel Exaggerate Eye-shadow Primer, as I'm going out clubbing a lot more lately, my eye-shadow definitely seems to come off a lot by the end of the night, so I needed to invest in a primer, I picked up this one for £4,99 which I thought was amazing, I have yet to use it but I'm using it tomorrow for a night out and so I'll do a review or something on how it goes!

The next product is a Body Shop shower set, it contains a Loofah, Body butter, Body scrub and Body Wash, and it all smells like Lemon! It smells absolutely amazing and I can't wait to try it out, so thanks to my friend for buying this as a Christmas present for me! :)

And last is Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eye-shadow in Jet Black 214. The black eye-shadow I use at the moment is coming to the end of it's days, so I purchased this single black eye-shadow and it is seriously amazing! The pigment is fantastic and it applies so nicely with no fall out! It also blends out really well without me doing a lot of blending so I couldn't be happier with it! 



Ok, So below are two things that my friend got me for Christmas. First is a NEW impulse spray called "Into Glamour" with the smell of Sandalwood and Vanilla. I sprayed it and it smells lush! Very pretty and very girly smelling but also quite sexy at the same time, so I can't wait to use it!

She also bought me these beautiful feather earrings from Argos? I think I'm not entirely sure, but I'm sure you can get something like this from New Look. They are very long which I really like and the colour is burgundy which I have never really wore before, they have gold chains attaching the three feathers and I think they're beautiful! 


The last product I got were these three gorgeous Nail Polishs from the brand W7. The first is a Metallic Purple colour, the next is a Light Pink Sparkly colour and last is a Vibrant Blue with big Sparkles in! My favourite is definitely the blue, it stands out so much! I would definitely recommend these nail varnishs as they are so big which is a bonus and apply really well!



I hope you enjoyed this post. Please follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Bloglovin'. 

Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment