Monday 16 December 2013

Gingerbread Nail Art!

Hey guys!

So back to Christmas nails today, and I have Gingerbread Nails!!! I love gingerbread but no one else does in my family so I hardly ever get it! :( I love the ones they do in Tesco where they give you icing and sprinkles to design your own!

I used Rimmel STRONGER base coat, Beauty UK brown polish from a set, Barry M White, Barry M Emerald Green, Tesco All About Nails Poppy Red, a small paint brush and a dotting tool.



If you want to see a tutorial then pleaseeeee ask! You can comment below or pop up to us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Bloglovin' and Instagram!

Rebecca ♡

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i love gingerbread nail art! i did some of my own too. yours are too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea. love the gingerbread man

    ReplyDelete