Saturday 19 October 2013

Halloween Tutorial: RED BAT EYE!

Hey guys so here is another Halloween tutorial for you! I hope you like it!






The products I used: Red face paint, Sponge, Small paint brush, Black face paint.
How to achieve this look:
  • First of all you can apply white face paint over the face to make it white but I just concentrated on the eye.
  • Next get your red face paint and dab a sponge or small paint brush into it, create a circle all around the eye, try to make it as even as possible but don't worry if it isn't perfect because you can always change it by using white face paint around it.
  • Next I used a small thin paint brush I drew a line across the lash line and out to create a flick.
  • I then created small bat like shapes across the eye with the black face paint and using the small thin paint brush.
I hope you enjoyed this simple Halloween look, I think its great if you don't want to look too scary but still want to have something unusual.
Follow us on twitter, instagram and tumblr: rrbeautyxo
If you have any suggestions feel free to ask!
Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment