Wednesday 16 October 2013

Graveyard!

Hey everyone!

So today has just been one of those days! I expected a nice relaxing day but that didn't happen the minute I woke up! Had a really bad headache all day and that's enough to put you in a bad mood, but then I couldn't find half of the colours I wanted, so I couldn't do the design I wanted.

I used my absolute favorite and only base coat Rimmel London STRONGER, 17 Lasting Fix Royal Indigo, Miss Sporty Black, Miss Sporty Yellow, a small paint brush and my trusty dotter.


You've got your classic creepy trees, the haunted house and the gravestones, this is more of doodle type of design so I don't really think you need a tutorial on it :)

If you do want one, or want to chat or follow us then please do! We're on twitter, tumblr, bloglovin' and instagram; rrbeautyxo

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment