Sunday 13 October 2013

Ghosts!

Hey!

So it's the 13th (luckily not a friday!) so it's ooooooo ghosts!

I've got to admit this is one of the ones I was most looking forward to doing! I had some googly eyes that I brought from years ago and this just seemed to scream for the occasion. 

For this I used Rimmel London STRONGER base coat, Barry M White, Miss Sporty black, Miss Sporty top coat, a dotter and googly eyes that you can get from any craft store.


Step by step for the fingers;
1. Apply the base coat.
2. Paint your nails black.
3. Wait for them to dry, grab your dotting tool and dip it in the white and make two dots onto your fingers.
4. Then get a small dotting tool and dot it into the black and place anywhere on the white, the more adventurous the more whackier!
5. Apply your top coat and your done.


(Anyone else think my thumb looks weird?)

Step by step for the thumb;
1. Apply your base coat.
2. Paint your nails white and wait for them to dry completely.
3. I used a pen to outline the ghost, and then with a small detailed brush painted the black around the outside.
4. I used some nail glue to stick the googly eyes on because it will stay on longer but you can just use a clear polish to stick it on, then with the dotting tool made a small circle for the mouth.
5. Put on a top coat and have fun wiggling around your nail to make the eyes go everywhere!

On a normal occassion I would of done this on my ring finger but I have really rounded nails and the eyes would of never stuck on, I have really really long skinny fingers so I think thats the reason they're like it :(


It's a really bad quality photo I know!

If you do use this design, or want to talk, or even better follow us then please do so and don't be shy! Find us on twitter, tumblr, bloglovin' and instagram; rrbeautyxo

Please tell us what you do like and what you think we should change, we love feedback and always want to make this into a better blog for you!

Rebecca 


No comments:

Post a Comment