Friday 11 October 2013

Favourite MUA Products!

Hey! I've picked some of my favourite MUA products and thought I'd share them with you guys. MUA isn't my favourite brand of make-up but they definitely have some great stuff!





Ok, so the first products I'm showing you guys are these above. On the left is a nail varnish I recently got for Autumn in the colour Plum Noir, it's a deep purple colour that looks absolutely amazing on my nails! And unlike most nail polishes it didn't chip for quite a while which is great! Next are the two palettes, my friend bought me these for my birthday actually, one is called 'Smoke Screen' and the other is 'Pink Sorbet'. I would say I have used the smokey palette more than the pinks just because I love having dark smokey eyes when I got out. I would definitely recommend these palettes though because using three colours, one for the inner part of your eye, the outer part and the crease is great to get you started when creating the same coloured make-up look! Last in this is a Gold Glitter Eyeliner, I have had this for ages but have only recently started trying it out, I think it looks fantastic on, it isn't dull or doesn't move off your eyelid, it's definitely great for a party!



Ok so this is a palette I use everyday, mostly for highlighting and blush. The colours consist of (from left to right from the top to bottom) Pistaschio, Mocca, Ice, Grape, Chocolate, Cookie, Pink Sparkle, Primrose, Bronzed, Shimmer Kiss. The colours along the top are eye shadows and the colours along the bottom are blushes, bronzer and highlighter. I have already used the purply colour and the dark brown colour and they are amazing, they stay on all night and apply really nicely! The blushes are a great match for any ones cheek and it's nice they have two shades, one darker than the other. The highlighter I also use under my eyes everyday and down my noise just to brighten my face and it looks great!


I would definitely recommend all the products I have shown here, they are all super cheap so great if you need new make-up face and are on a budget! MUA products are always super cheap but are good quality.


Please request or tag: rrbeautyxo on twitter/instagram and tumblr if you have any questions, also follow us!


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment