Friday 25 October 2013

Blood!

Hey guys!

Todays theme is Blood! Ewwww!

I was originally going to do the simple blood dripping down the nail but then I thought so many other people would probably do that and I wanted to be different so I typed Halloween Nail Art into youtube and PackAPunchPolish has by far done the best thing I've seen for amazingly disgusting nails! Click here to watch it!

I used Rimmel London STRONGER base coat, Barry M Gelly Lychee, a red polish from a beauty uk set which you can get here, and a dotting tool.




I had so much fun doing this it's unreal! PackAPunchNails did an amazing tutorial on it that made it so easy to do!

If you've got any ideas then please do share with us! You can chat/follow us on twitter, tumblr, bloglovin', instagram and facebook; rrbeautyxo

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment