Sunday 6 October 2013

DELIVERY: Make-Up Brush Set!

Hey guys, it's Rosie! I thought I would share with you guys the delivery I got through the post! The make-up brushes I was originally using were average and they were ok for me to use but I thought I needed a new set with lots of different brushes that I could use to help create different looks. So I ordered a set off eBay for £9.98, they are a Professional German Brand called 'Fraulein 38'. I thought they looked amazing in the picture and there was 21 pieces in the set so I thought they would be perfect for me as I'm not looking for really expensive brushes, I am just looking for practical brushes that can be used in many different ways.




As you can see I have put in a close-up of each brush, the first and section brushes are used for eyebrows. I already had the second one but another one won't hurt! The third brush is obviously used for eyeshadow and the next four brushes are used for fine use like when you want to apply liquid eyeliner or a pigment.



These brushes here are used for eyeshadow appliance and blending. I have already used some of these brushes and they are amazing, so much better than ones I was previously using. As you can see some of them are thicker, these ones are used for blending, the flat ones are used for eyeshadow and the angled brushes are great for blending through the crease of your eye.


The first brush here is a flat foundation brush, I was a bit annoyed because I really wanted to invest in a foundation brush that I can use to buff the foundation into my skin and this set does not have one, however I used the brush shown and it's amazing! It's like the one I had before but it's so soft and applied my foundation flawlessly! The next two brushes are used for applying blush on your cheeks or you could use them to apply powder but I use the big brush for that. The angled brush in the middle is great for contouring also the one on the end on the right which is fanned out for creating quite a harsh contour line. And the big brush I use for applying powder.


Here I've just shown a photograph of all of the brushes that I got, they came in a leather fold out case and each brush was slotted in with plastic around the handle and brush to make sure they don't get damaged. I'm so glad I purchased these brushes, so far I love them!


If you are looking for a lot of brushes that are great for everything and are not looking to spend a lot of money then I would definitely say to purchase these, they're great!


If you liked this post or are thinking about purchasing these brushes then look them up on eBay. Please tag rrbeautyxo on twitter/instagram/tumblr if you have any questions about the brushes or any questions in general, we'd love to hear from you!


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment