Tuesday 15 October 2013

Simple Halloween MAKE-UP TUTORIAL!

Hey everyone! So it's getting close to Halloween now and I know you're all at least doing something for it, so I thought I'd come up with my own Halloween Make-up Tutorial. I have taken other ideas and techniques from youtubers who have done Halloween Make-up Tutorials so I hope you like my idea!





Products used:  Simple Soothing Facial Toner, Simple Hydrating Moisturiser, Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper, Max Factor Colour Adapt in Natural (70), Rimmel London Concealer in Soft Honey (103), Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent (001), Unbranded Eyeshadow Palette, Rimmel London Soft Kohl eyeliner in Jet Black, Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara, Smudging tool, MUA smokey eye palette, unbranded dark purple lipstick. 






How to achieve this look:
  1. First of all apply your foundation and normal face routine.
  2. If you'd like you can add white face paint onto your skin to make it paler, I didn't have white face paint at the time so I couldn't do it.
  3. Next I filled in my brows just to make my face look more structured, plus I always fill in my brows anyway, haha.
  4. Then you need to start adding the eye shadow to create dark eyes, first just apply black eye shadow over your eyes and then blend it into your crease, it doesn't matter if it's messy because you're meant to be dead!
  5. I then used a dark eyeliner and created a very thick line over my eye to line my lashes, I then used a smudging tool to smudge it all over my eye. 
  6. Blend out your eyeshadow as much as you prefer and how far out you want it, remember don't worry if it looks messy.
  7. Then bring thick eyeliner down on your lower lashes and smudge that out as well, you can also bring the eye shadow down as well to make it smokier. 
  8. Curl your lashes or apply falsies if you'd like. If not apply your usual mascara, I used Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara, it's fantastic!
  9. I then apply my dark purple lipstick quite thickly over my lips, I created such a great look as it almost highlighted the inner part of my lips and darkened the outer part. 
  10. Then for the final part of this Halloween look, I used the same black eye shadow i used for my eyes across the temples of my forehead and brought it up a bit more just to create a dark highlight.
  11. I then contoured my cheeks with the black as well and made quite a think line which creates a dead, skeleton look.
  12. I also contoured the sides of my nose as well just to make it look longer and highlight all the lines on my face.


I've loved doing this look and I hope it gave you some ideas on how to look for Halloween this year. I can't wait for Halloween, I love it! 


If you have any questions or suggestions please tag rrbeautyxo on tumblr/instagram/twitter. 

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment