Monday 7 October 2013

Pattern!

Hey!

So its the 7th which means Pattern!

I did have a bit of trouble trying to come up with a pattern other than a spider web and then I thought about the amazing zigzag design that everyone is doing, but using halloween colours!

For this I used Rimmel London STRONGER base coat, 17 Lasting Fix Royal Indigo, nails inc ATOMIC, Gems, dotting tool, tape and zigzag scissors.



To create the ring finger look;
1: Paint your original colour for me it was the purple.
2: Use craft scissors which you can get from nearly any shop, and cut thin strips of the zigzag, then put the tape onto the nail.
3: Paint over the top of the tape with the orange, then once it's dry slowly peel off the tape.
4: Paint over it with your top coat or matte coat and your done.


This is the dotting tool I use, no idea where it came from though my dad got it for me. (Sorry for the awful photo)

To create the other fingers look;
1: Paint your nails with the base colour.
2: Use the dotting tool tool and place it at the bottom of the nail, and then a small one a bit further up
3: Paint on your top coat and your done.

Come talk to us, tell us what you want to see or follow us on twitter, tumblr, bloglovin' and/or instagram; rrbeautyxo

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment