Wednesday 23 October 2013

UV Body Paint REVIEW!

Hey everyone, I am so excited about this review! Basically I'm going clubbing for Halloween and I didn't want to be scary so I thought about UV Body Paint, so I bought this and it's amazing!

Where I bought the UV Paint from: 
Site: eBay
Seller: partysupplies2u
Price: £5.99 (free postage) for 6 colours (10ml)
Colours: Pink, Peach, Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow



I know the photograph of me isn't so great and the lighting is weird but getting a photo with UV Light in the background is harder than you think! Basically you can create a design anywhere on your body, I chose to do it on my face and create this design! I used a cotton bud to dab the paint onto my face, I know it isn't perfect but I'll do it better on the night! 


I definitely recommend getting UV Body Paint if you want something simple for Halloween or for any occasion, like New Years Eve or a party that has UV lighting. When the product came I did think they were really small but I only needed a little bit for the night and I can use them again, but for the price they are worth it and if I ever run out I can just purchase them again, they came really quick in the post!  


I hope you enjoyed this review, make sure to follow us on twitter, tumblr and instagram: rrbeautyxo 
And feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions! 


Rosie 

1 comment:

  1. these are so cool, perfect for parties!
    galorious.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete