Thursday 10 October 2013

Trick or Treat!



Hey!

So it's the 10th, which means its Trick or Treat nails!

I have had to do this on a false nail because I painted my nails with one of the new Barry M polishes and it looks so pretty I just couldnt take it off! There's a video on it on our instagram!

I used Barry M Pink Flamingo, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, Barry M Blueberry, Barry M Gelly Greenberry, Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours Yellow, Nails Inc Atomic, Miss Sporty Black, Barry M Matt White, Miss Sporty Clear topcoat, make up sponge and hexagonal glitter.


Step by Step:
1. Apply your basecoat.
2. Grab your make up sponge and thinly apply each colour next to each other.
3. Put the sponge onto your nail and blot it so it spreads evenly and blends better.
4. Get a thin brush and dip it into the black nail polish and write out the words you want.
5. For this next bit I used a dried up pen, because my dotter was somewhere in my box and I really didn't want to go digging around to find it, and dipped the pen into the white nail polish and placed a few dots around.
6. I then applied a thin layer of the top coat and luckily it makes black run which gives it a halloweeny effect, and placed a few of the glitters around.
7. Apply another layer of topcoat to keep the glitter in place and then show them off!

If you do end up doing any of the designs or want to chat/follow or even give us suggestions on what you want to see then please pop up to us on twitter, tumblr, bloglovin' and/or instagram; rrbeautyxo

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment