Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tiny Triangles!

Hey everyone!

I have had the worst luck ever in these past two days! Yesterday I spent over four hours just concentrating on doing 5 nails! I saw this amazing design on YouTube (i'll try and find the link again and put it in the comments) I decided to try and give it a go, it was one of those finicky tiny detail designs and I found someone had used my nail art brushes and now they are dried out into different angles! So after spending an hour just trying to sort out on the brushes I started the design and finished it all, put the top coat on and went to bed. This morning I woke up and they were all completely smudged and smeared, I have never wanted to scream more than then!

So I gave up with it and did a different design instead, one a bit simpler! I can't remember where I saw the design, I should of taken note when I print screened it!

I really like it though, does it remind anyone else of like a caveman type of thing when they drew on the walls?

Ok so for this I used Rimmel London STRONGER Base Coat, Barry M Gelly Lychee, Barry M Gelly Pomegranate, Barry M Gelly Blueberry and Miss Sporty Black.



I don't really think you need a tutorial for this, looking at it, its pretty self explanatory, but we might be making a YouTube account soon, so I'll probably do a tutorial then :)

If you've got any requests or just want to be nice then please follow us on twitter, instagram and/or tumblr; rrbeautyxo     or you can follow us on here!

Rebecca 


No comments:

Post a Comment