Sunday 15 September 2013

Review on MUA EXTREME felt liner!

Hey guys it's Rosie! Today i'm doing a review on a new product i've just recently used,
the MUA Extreme felt liner!


I used the felt liner on a smokey eye, I would say that you have to press quite hard or either go over the same area a couple times because it doesn't come out like for example a liquid liner. Using a
felt tip is something different to what I normally use, however I do think this product is worth
trying out if you like a harsh, dark liner.


The product was great for the price it was sold at, at your local Superdrug, they are selling it for £2.00!!
I would say that is a bargain!



I hope you like this review, MUA products are fantastic, they have a great range and at such low prices! If you like this product, please tag rrbeautyxo on Twitter and Instagram and if you liked the review or are planning on purchasing this product.


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment