Wednesday 18 September 2013

Super Happy

Hey its Rebecca again!

IM SO HAPPY!!! 

Today two amazing things happened, I had to get it out so I thought I'd put it on here!

Ok the first thing was IOS7!! For all you Apple users I hope you was just excited as I was! I actually had a countdown on my iPad for it! I love it so much, i absolutly adore the changes they've made, I think it looks a million times better now.

Whats your views on it? Tweet us (and give us a follow ;P) rrbeautyxo 

And secondly I WON MY FIRST COMPETITION / GIVE AWAY EVER!!!!!!!! I literally enter one a day and today I finally did it! I won a MUA's Extreme Curl Mascara, which i'm sure Rosie will most likley do a review on. I think they're only £2 and you can get them on the MUA store online. 

Get into contact with us if there's anything you want us to post, whether its nails, hair, make -up or fashion! Hopefully we'll have the right tools to do it! (Keep in mind we're jobless and one of us is still in college whilst the other is being a bum) so we can't afford extreme luxurys! :( 

So after all this exciment I think it's time for me to sleep! 

Night World!

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment