Monday 16 September 2013

Cartoon Nails!

Hey guys it's Rebecca again!

So i've seen this design a few times over my twitter timeline and I really liked it so I thought i'd give it a go! The cartoon effect really makes your nails stand out!

Unfortunately my top coat made the black lines smudge a bit through the nail as you can see on my thumb and baby finger. 

I used Rimmel London STRONGER base coat, Barry M Blueberry Gelly, Primark Nail Art Pens, and Miss Sporty Disco Tech as the top coat.



Step 1: Apply basecoat.
Step 2: Use two coats of Barry M Blueberry Gelly 
Step 3: Carefully apply the black paint around the rim of the nails.
Step 4: Put a small dash at the top of the nail with the white polish and then a longer line underneath.
Step 5: Wait until it drys and then apply the top coat.

If you try out this design then please tag us on Twitter and/or Instagram; rrbeautyxo 

Don't be afraid to pop us to us and say hello!

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment