Saturday 28 September 2013

Squares!

Hey guys!

So I really like my little caveman design i've still got at the moment, so instead I painted a fake nail for you all! :)

Like most of my other designs I saw this and fell in love! I'm not really sure what to call it, a square thing? 

I used Barry M Pink Flamingo, Barry M Turquoise, Nails Inc ATOMIC, Tesco All About Nails Poppy Red, and a very old green that has no labels or anything on it.



So instead of writing out the steps I did it in a picture collage! So much quicker and easier to do :)

If you've got any suggestions, or just want to chat pop up to us on twitter, tumblr or instagram; rrbeautyxo

Also we're not going to be posting everyday as we will run out ideas extremely fast, so it will most likely be about two or three times a week :)

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment