Monday 23 September 2013

Review on SIMPLE RAPID ACTION SPOT ZAPPER!

Hey guys, so I thought I would do something different today, I'm going to do a review on one of my favourite products that I've had for such a long time now! The Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper!




I purchased this item a while ago because when I get breakouts my spots become rashy and red and they stand out really bad, so it's unlucky for me :( However, this Spot Zapper is absolutely amazing! It is a roll on liquid that you roll on over your spots and they are nearly gone the next day! I apply it more than once over my spots a day because I want them to go as fast as possible!


It does say on the packaging, "Zaps spots in just 4 hours!" Which is exactly what it does! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from spots all the time, or even if you have great skin but randomly breakout with one, this will work!


You can purchase this item from:

  • Boots: £5.49
  • Superdrug: £5.49
  • Amazon: £4.00
  • Tesco: £5.00
  • The Health Counter.com: £3.97
As you can see it is more expensive if you buy it from a drugstore than if you were to buy it from a supermarket, but seriously this product will last you for over a year, depends how often you use it! 


I hope you enjoyed my review of this product, if you'd like to see more reviews on a product, make sure to tag rrbeautyxo on twitter and instagram, also check out our tumblr page! 


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment