Friday 20 September 2013

Nail Mail!

Hey guys Rebecca again!

So the other day, I had the best thing in the post. Nail strip tape! I have wanted these for so long! I see so many nail designs that use them now, that it had to be a must have! So I was looking online for ages trying to find the cheapest and I thought why not check eBay, and after waiting a month for them to arrive in the post I got twenty different colors! A bit overboard but paying £3 for all twenty and postage, BARGAIN!

The colors I got are: silver, gold, blue, rose red, green, purple, black, white, bright blue, red, copper, laser silver, laser golden, laser blue, laser red rose, laser green, laser bright red, laser coffee, laser pink and multicolored (which is my absolute favorite!)



Unfortunately I don't even think the best of camera's can actually focus on the tiny strip so your just going to have to put up with this photo!

I'm really looking forward to recreating some designs, and if you've got any ideas then please get into contact with us and we will try our best to do them! Our twitter, tumblr and instagram are all the same; rrbeautyxo      and I've even added the icons in the top right corner so you can all click the links and follow us? I spent an hour and a half doing them! Who knew that codes are hard!

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment