Saturday 28 September 2013

Autumnal MAKE-UP Look!

Hey guys, so because it's getting colder here in the United Kingdom, I thought I would do a make-up look on a dark colour. So therefore I used barely any make-up on my eyes and used a dark lip colour! I hope you enjoy this look and keep reading!

What I used: Simple Soothing Facial Toner, Simple Hydrating Moisturiser, Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper, Max Factor Colour Adapt in Natural (70), Rimmel London Concealer in Soft Honey (103), Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent (001), Rimmel London Soft Kohl eyeliner in Jet Black, Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara & Extra Super Lash Mascara, "17" Lipstick (not sure what the colour is called), Unbranded Eyeshadow Palette. 





What I did to achieve this look:
Step 1: I applied my toner, moisturiser and spot zapper like I normally do. 
Step 2: I then used a Classic Paddle Foundation Brush to apply my foundation all over my face.
Step 3: Using my concealer I applied it with a small flat brush underneath my eyes and over my spots.
Step 4: I used a powder brush to apply my Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, to keep my foundation in place. 
Step 5: I filled in my eyebrows using my unbranded eyeshadow palette with a brown colour, using a small flat brush.
Step 6: Now that my face is done, I proceed onto doing my eye make-up. I first line my eyelid with quite a thin line of black eyeliner, I would usually do my water line as well, but with this look I didn't.
Step 7: I then curled my lashes, and applied a coat of Lash Accelerator Mascara and then Extra Super Lash Mascara both in black, both by Rimmel London.
Step 8: I then applied the "17" lipstick over my lips to create the dark, sultry look. 


I hope you enjoy this look just as much as I did doing it! I think it's great for Autumn and I'm definitely going to try this look out again for a night out. If you enjoyed this and would like to comment or give us any requests on anything like that, please tag us on twitter/instagram: rrbeautyxo, also follow us on tumblr: rrbeautyxo. We'd love to hear from you!


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment