Saturday 14 September 2013

Smokey Eyes!

Hi! This is Rosie, this is my first post, so don't judge too harsh! ;)

These are Rebecca's eyes done by me, smokey eyes are very popular and are great for a night out!

I used Max Factor Colour Adapt in number 70 (natural), Rimmel London Stay Matte Power in 001 Transparent, Rimmel London Soft Kohl eyeliner in 061 Jet Black, Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, MUA trio eyeshadow (Smoke Screen), a simple brown eye-shadow (the correct colour for her eyebrows).

 
Step 1: I applied the Max Factor foundation with a Classic Paddle brush under the eyes and on top of the eyes acting as a primer.
Step 2: I then used a power brush to apply the Stay Matte powder which will keep the foundation in place.
Step 3: I used a eye-shadow brush and used the Blend and Shadow mid shade from the MUA smokey trio eye-shadow and applied that half way across the eye from the inside to the middle.
Step 4: I then applied the Define and Line dark shade from the middle to the outside.
Step 5: I then used a blending brush to blend the two colours together and to elongate the smokey eye i went out a little further than the eye lid and blended in the crease of the eye lid.
Step 6: I blended until it looked the same on both eyes.
Step 7: I then used a eyelash curler to curl up the lashes.
Step 8: Then applied to Rimmel London Lash Accelerator mascara, using a couple coats.
Step 9: I then used the Rimmel London Kohl eyeliner on the water line from the outside only half way a long.
Step 10: I then applied the mascara again on the bottom lashes.
Step 11: To fill in her brows i used a small eye-shadow brush that is flat and gently blended the brown eye-shadow into her eyebrows.


If you do recreate this look please tag us on Twitter and/or Instagram; rrbeautyxo


Have fun clubbing!

Rosie ☼

No comments:

Post a Comment