Saturday 21 September 2013

My EVERYDAY Make-up!

Hey guys, it's Rosie! Ok, so I was thinking of what to post and I thought about doing my every-day make-up that I wear to school! It's very simple as I don't have long to get ready, but here it is!


I used: Simple Soothing Facial Toner, Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser, Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation in Natural (70), Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, An unbranded Eyeshadow Palette, Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black (061), Eyelash Curler, Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara, Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara, Eyebrow Brush, Rimmel London Blush in Santa Rose (001), No7 Lipgloss (sorry it doesn't have a name), a Bright Pink Lipstick (don't know what brand, it doesn't say and I can't remember).



How I achieve my everyday look:
Step 1: First I apply my Toner using cotton wool all over my face.
Step 2: I then apply my moisturiser.
Step 3: Using my Max Factor foundation I apply it all over my face using a Classic Paddle Brush.
Step 4: I then apply my powder to set the foundation.
Step 5: I then use a eyebrow brush to brush through my brows to make sure they're in the right shape, I then use my unbranded palette of eyeshadows to fill in my brows with a small flat brush.
Step 6: I then apply my eyeliner across my eyelid and create a small flick.
Step 7: I then use a brown eyeshadow from my palette and apply that very lightly just below my bottom lash line.
Step 8: I then curl my lashes.
Step 9: Using the Lash Accelerator Mascara I use a couple coats just to fan out the lashes.
Step 10: I then use my second mascara the Rimmel London Extra Super Lash and apply as many coats as I think my lashes need until they are really long and look volumized.
Step 11: I use the second mascara lightly on my bottom lashes as well.
Step 12: Using the Santa Rose blush I lightly dust my cheeks with a blusher brush.
Step 13: I then used a Pink lipstick over my lips, then went over that with the No7 lipgloss just to give it some shine.


I hope you enjoy knowing how I do my everyday make-up! If you have any suggestions as to what make-up looks you'd like to see then tag rrbeautyxo on Twitter and Instagram and also check out our Tumblr page! I'd love to have some new ideas that you'd like to see so feel free to request something!


Rosie  

No comments:

Post a Comment