Wednesday 18 September 2013

Half Moon Nails!

Hey guys its Rebecca!

Today is going to be half moon nails! The latest craze! I absolutely love them if I'm honest, one of my favourite nail designs it's so simple, easy and classy! 

I used Rimmel London STRONGER base coat, Barry M Matt White, Miss Sporty Blue (no 34), Miss Sporty Disco Tech as the top coat and Ring Enforcements (the picture below is what i'm talking about)


So I did my mums nails the other day, and shes quite impatient so pretty much right after paint I them she goes and does a lot of things around the house, so I'm pretty happy these aren't that smudged and scratched up!

 

How to do them;

Step 1: Apply base coat
Step 2: Use two coats of the Barry M Matt White
Step 3: Wait until the white is dry and then place the ring enforcements at the bottom of your nail
Step 4: Apply the Miss Sporty Blue or whatever colour your using!
Step 5: Wait until it drys and then gently peel off the ring enforcements
Step 6: Apply the top coat and then show them off!


If you try this out then tag us on twitter, instagram and/or tumblr; rrbeautyxo  
You could also give us some feedback on what you like most or what you think we could do better or even something you'd like to see done on here, we're open to ideas! :)

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment