Sunday 23 February 2014

Sparkly Chevron!

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry for not updating at all in the past week I've had laptop problems!
.
But on the good side of everything... I GOT 100 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM OMG WHAT?? I didn't even think I would get 10 let alone 100 so thank you to everyone that has followed me!! If you want to be an absolute AMAZING person you can find me as bexynails

Today I'm bringing to you Sparkly Chevron, did a bit of DIY on the bornprettystore studs!!

I used Barry M Limited Edition Fairy Lights (in love with this polish unfortunately the camera doesn't pick up the beauty in it) Barry M Hot Pink and bornprettystore studs!







AND I'm 100 views away from 3000 SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

I'm also on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram if you want to find me!

Becky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment