Friday 7 February 2014

Peacock Feather!

Hey everyone!

So it's a week until Valentine's Day...who else is going to be going on a date with their laptop? Just me?

I'm really sorry for the lack of photos i'm running through some technical difficulties at the moment! When I was editing this it was really blurry but now i've put it on here its come up really clear...help?

Back to the nails there's three things I cannot do no matter how much I try, flowers, butterflies and feathers...so being the utter genius I am I gave it a go...there so ick! Atleast I tried though right!

I used Models Own Utopia, Models Own Peacock Green, White and Black Acrylic!



Can you see the paper cut on my cuticle? It hurt so much!!!

I'm also on FacebookTwitterTumblrBloglovin' and Instagram if you want to find me!

Becky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment